Gamber Johnson Mounting and Docking Equipment
Panasonic Toughbooks and Toughpads are only one aspect of the mobile work station. Highly mobile job codes such as public safety, warehouse management, refinery upkeep etc. require a work station that is just as mobile. A Toughbook or Toughpad mounted and docked in a vehicle can provide convenience as well as mobility thereby increasing productivity and decreasing downtime. The Rugged Store offers many mounting and docking solutions from some of the top manufacturers. Gamber Johnson creates mounting and docking components for Toughbooks and other computers. Offering quality built parts with excellent customer support, Gamber Johnson has thousands of different products purpose built to provide the perfect mounting solution. The Rugged Store offers the full Gamber Johnson catalogue; the Gamber Johnson parts team is constantly innovating and expanding their mounting and docking product line, so if you don’t see the part you need listed please be sure to contact us so we can help you find it.
Gamber Johnson Logistic Mount Products for ELD Mandate
The ELD mandate requires that semi-truck drivers use electronic logging devices to create a safer environment. With Gamber-Johnson’s logistic mounts, solutions are offered that prioritize driver safety, comfort and ease of use. Gamber Johnson mounts are easy to install and features a sturdy platform for your tablet or phone.
Gamber Johnson Zirkona MAX3 Tilting Dash Mount (drilled) 7160-1262
0.85 lbs / 0.39 kg
Length: 4.21″ / 10.69 cm
Width: 3.75 ” / 9.53 cm
Depth: 2.06″ / 5.23 cm
- Coordinates with the Volvo VNL Mount (item no. 7160-1177) and is designed with the International LT Dash Mount (item no. 7160-1243)
- Can be drilled directly to the dash with a backer plate for reinforcement of the mount to the dash
- Tilt and set features to easily adjust your tablet or device for comfortable use by the driver
- Has AMPS and VESA 75mm mounting hole patterns on the front for attaching a tablet or phone mount
- Designed for close-to-dash mounting